How To: Contour w/ Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit
Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit is a palette of two complementary powders, dark and light, that help contour, sculpt and correct the face structure.
Contouring provides definition to the face by accentuating and/or minimizing features. By simply adding shadows, which create dimension, one can sculpt cheekbones, thin/lengthen/shorten the nose and/or make face look thinner.
- Angled Brush
- A dark matte powder or cream (2 shades darker than skintone)
- A light matte powder or cream (1-2 shades lighter than skintone)
1. In order to find the contours of the face – make a fishy-face.
2. See diagram and apply where dark shade is placed. The diagram is for placement purposes only. Do not just draw a streak of color down the cheek. Blend…Blend…Blend…
3. See diagram and apply where highlighter is placed. Blend…Blend…Blend…
Contouring all of these areas is not necessary on everyone. Each face structure is different. Find the problem areas you would like to correct and go from there.
Posted on June 27, 2011, in Beauty, Face, How To and tagged accentuating features, blend, bronzer, contour, contouring diagram, correct, create dimention, dark cream or powder, face structure, highlighter, How To: Contour w/ Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit, lengthen, light cream or powder, make face look thinner, matte, minimizing features, nose, placement, problem areas, sculpt, sculpt cheekbones, shadows, shorten, t. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
Pingback: Sun-Kissed Favorites: Bronzing Powders « Glow-T