Posted on January 5, 2012, in Clothing, Fashion and tagged 3.1 Phillip Lim, 80's, Animal Prints, beading, Blush, bold floral prints, bold prints, bright colors, colorful, designers collections, electric, embellishment, entire outfits, fashion trends, feminine, feminine style, J.Crew, jumper, lavender, loud patterns, metal, Michael Kors, Milan, Nanette Lepore, neons, New York, obvious trend, pant suit, pastel, pastel palette, patterns, practical, pretty, reinvent, runways, season, spermint, Spring 2012 Fashion Week, spring forecast, strong prints, Texture, trends, Tribal Patterns, Vivid Color, wearable, wood. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Join 586 other subscribers
- How To: Twinkle Tips
- Five Favorites: SweatPants
- The Gloss Over: Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait de Gloss in Insolence
- Winter Skin Woes: Kate Somerville IllumiKate CC Cream
- Genius App: Upinion
- Anticipation: Isabel Marant pour H&M
- How-To: Artfully Undone Hair
- Over-The-Counter Power: Avène Rétrinal + 0.1 Cream
- Unpredictable: Sass & Bide
- Everyday Essentials: Must-Have Neutrals
The sherbet orange in the first picture is really supposed to be a hot color this Spring. I’ve already purchased some glass this color and am looking forward to making some jewelry. Love that color with the bright Yellow.