Just like flowers, pastels return each Spring in unique and modern ways. I am currently loving the mint green color palette. Rich with spearmint tones, icy blues and seafoam-soaked color. This cool-tone brings a refreshing twist to Spring’s pastel trend.
Paired with the right colors, this bluish-green color palette can be quite versatile. Try a cool contrast with basic neutrals or bolder color combinations with bright orange, red and royal blue.
Make everyone green with envy with these Spring Essentials:
Hive & Honey ~ Double Layer Knit Maxi: $59.00
BCBGMAXAZRIA ~ Elena Silk V-Neck Top: $158.00
Alice + Olicia ~ Victoria Peplum Dress: $264.00
Current/Elliott ~ Skinny Ankle Jeans: $178.00
Rebecca Minkoff ~ The Becky Jacket: $368.00
Nothing marries warmth and style better than a sweater dress. This Fall classic is a no-fail, wardrobe staple that works as office-wear, casual-wear and party-wear.
Perfect for layering, the sweater dress can double as an oversized top. Pair with skinny jeans or leather leggings for additional warmth and style. The sweater dress is easy to accessorize and begs for a great piece of jewelry, rugged leather jacket, faux fur or luxe leather boot.
A great option for this holiday season, the sweater dress will work for any occasion.
Here are a few of my favorites:
C&C California ~ 3/4 Sleeve Sweater Dress: $117.60 (sale)
BCBGMAXAZRIA ~ Knit Lambswool Dress with Tubular Detailing: $218.00
JCrew ~ Cashmere Tee Dress: $278.00
Philosophy Di Alberta Ferretti ~ Long Sleeve Sweater Dress: $695.00
BCBGMAXAZRIA ~ Pailey Sweater Dress: $194.60 (sale)
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, shop to support the cause that affects about one in eight women in the U.S. Do your part by purchasing items that give back to the cause. Hundreds of brands and stores offer exclusive items and/or percentage of total purchase – so get out there and shop. Here are a few of my favorite items:
AG Jeans ~ The Keep A Breast Stilt – $159.00
* Made using processes free of toxic or cancer-causing chemicals, 20% of proceeds support The Keep A Breast Foundation’s™ breast cancer prevention and education programs.
DANNIJO ~ Breast Cancer Awareness Vika Bracelet – $198.00
* A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this piece will be donated to The Pink Agenda.
Coach ~ Madison Chain Wristlet – $68.00
* 20% of proceeds are donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Jennifer Meyer ~ Stand Up To Cancer ‘The Star’ – $1,375.00
* ALL net proceeds go to Stand Up To Cancer.
BCBGMAXAZRIA ~ Susan G. Komen Courage Sunglasses – $98.00
* Twenty percent of retail sales from each pair will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, with a guaranteed minimum donation of $25,000.
Cosabella ~ Bellissima Underwire Bra – $96.50
* 20% of proceeds are donated to Bra-ha-ha, an organization that promotes and raises awareness about breast health.
Nine West ~ Runway Relief Bootie – $149.00
* For the third consecutive year, Nine West is partnering with the CFDA to raise awareness and donations for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer (FTBC). Each step models take off the runway during Fashion Week equals a monetary donation from Nine West to FTBC.
Look irresistible this Valentine’s Day no matter how you plan on celebrating. From a fancy dinner to night out with the ladies, choose a style that makes you feel good. Sexy, sweet, flirty or romantic, here are a few options to celebrate the day of love.
Mango ~ Red Dress: $44.90
BCBGMAXAZRIA ~ BCBGGENERATION Strapless Pleated Dress: $128.00
Piperlime ~ Daniel Rainn Floral Maxi Dress: $89.00
Zara ~ Dress with Flared Skirt: $59.90
Mango ~ Striped Dress: $39.99