⋄ Cream Eyeshadow that matches skintone or Eyeshadow Primer
⋄ Powder Eyeshadow that matches skintone
⋄ Kohl Eye Pencil
⋄ Powder Eye Shadow that matches Kohl Eye Pencil
⋄ Pencil Brush
1. Apply cream eyeshadow or primer over eyelid to create a smooth base. Apply matching powder eyeshadow to set.
2. Use kohl eye pencil to trace top lashline from the inner to outer corners (this does not need to be perfect).
3. With pencil brush – start smudging. The goal is to have the darkest line close the lashline as color fades up.
4. Dip pencil brush in matching eyeshadow and blend the color up and outward from the pencil liner. (the higher you take this on the eyelid the more dramatic the look).
5. On the lower lashline, use kohl eye pencil to create tiny dots between lashes.
6. With pencil brush – start smudging. Dip pencil brush in matching eyeshadow and smudge to set.
7. Use Q-Tip to clean-up. Finish with two heavy coats of black mascara.
Optional: For more drama, line upper and lower waterline.
Tip: I like to finish this look by sweeping a light soft brown eyeshadow in the crease. This will warm-up the entire eye area.
The limited-edition Laura Mercier Lingerie Eye & Cheek Palette is the perfect vehicle to transition into Spring. This warm, neutral palette features six eye colors and two cheek colors that effectively create a multitude of different looks.
The eyeshadows are extremely soft, pigmented and include all finishes: Luster, Sateen, Matte. The blushes appear a bit shocking but apply quite sheer. The formula is buildable and can be used separately or blended together to create a beautiful peachy-pink glow.
This is a great palette to add to anyone’s collection. Perfect for brides, travel or simply everyday, the warm tones will complement any skintone.
Eye Color: Buff Pearl (Luster), Tawny Apricot (Sateen), Rich Cocoa (Matte), Pale Pink (Matte), African Violet (Luster), Black Plum (Matte) Cheek Color: Rose Desire, French Peach