Like a multivitamin for the skin, Tata Harper’s Replenishing Nutrient Complex provides antioxidants, nutrients, fatty acids, lipids, amino acids, and omegas essential for softening the visual signs of aging. Brightening and rejuvenating the complexion, this formula leaves the skin silky soft and strong.
Suitable for all skin types, the Replenishing Nutrient Complex is formulated with:
- Alfalfa Extract, high in vitamins A, B, C, D and E, helps maintain a youthful appearance and protects skin from environmental conditions that cause damage
- Improves the appearance of skin tone with Rose Geranium
- Soothes dry, dehydrated skin and aids in cellular repair with Calendula
- Borage Oil keeps skin healthy and supple with high levels of Gamma Linolenic Acid
- Jojoba and Borage provide nutrients and fatty acids while aiding skin lipid and moisture retention
- Provides a final layer of environmental protection to the skin
This is the best post-beach treatment ever! After sun, surf and sand you really feel this product “replenish” all the nutrients back into the skin. Unlike a lot of face oils, this one soaks into the skin beautifully and does not leave an oily layer. With a subtle floral aroma that smells fresh and feminine, Tata Harper’s Replenishing Nutrient Complex is a must-have.
About Tata Harper
Tata Harper had no intention of entering the beauty world until her stepfather was diagnosed with cancer. His doctor told him to stop all personal care products which started Tata Harper’s curiosity. She checked the Skin Deep Database only to find that the high-end products she had been using for years were highly toxic. With her scientific and engineering background, she traveled the world searching for comparable natural beauty products. “I chose to spend my money on high quality ingredients rather than packaging and marketing, which is usually the opposite of what other brands do” says Harper. Even before they had their new packaging , they received letters asking if they would ship the product in Ziploc bags. If that’s not a testimony to product performance, I don’t know what is.
Skincare 101: The skin’s moisture levels are controlled by lipids, oily substances produced by the epidermis (outer layer of skin). An epidermis that is deficient in lipids allows water to escape from the skin and evaporate, causing dryness. Chilly temperatures, cold winds, low humidity, and dry indoor heat cause water to evaporate from the skin because there is more water in your skin than in the air. Combat winter skin with nourishing and hydrating skincare.
In the winter, we need to add products to our skincare regime that protect from the harsh elements. If you are still using your normal, summertime, lightweight moisturizer, bump it up to a more emollient one. boscia Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 is an advanced cream that delivers continuous moisture to reverse dryness, help diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness, and restore luminosity and brightness. This cream additionally provides SPF 15 protection, which is essential for the prevention of future damage from harmful UVA/UVB rays and other environmental stresses.
Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 contains a highly-effective proprietary botanical formula:
- Trehalose Derivative: a plant sugar that has water-binding properties and a powerful skin-conditioning humectant that provides continuous, long-lasting skin moisture.
- Magnolia Bark Extract: brightens skin discoloration and improves skin elasticity and firmness by preventing the breakdown of collagen and elastin by UV light.
- Mulberry Extract: provides whitening and brightening effects, prevents discoloration such as age spots and improves skin dullness.
- Mallow Extract: helps reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Penta-Peptide: promotes skin firmness, minimizes and prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Leaf: botanical that prevents free radical damage, protects and nourishes.
- Willowherb: plant that provides soothing relief for skin,calms inflammation and reduces redness.
- SPF 15 UVA/UVB Sunscreen (broad spectrum sunscreen): • Octinoxate absorbs UVB radiation to prevent skin damage and sunburn. • Avobenzone (Parsol 1789) absorbs UVA radiation to prevent premature aging.
boscia Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 is by far the most hydrating daytime cream I have ever used. The gel-like consistency quickly absorbs into the skin and feels amazingly nourishing. TRUTH: If the bottle did not say “SPF 15” – I would never believe it contained sun protection. There is no trace of white residue or heavy, overwhelming texture. This cream does not make the face look shiny or slick, but healthy and glowing.
Win the battle against winter skin with boscia Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15.
Trust me, I have tried them all. I am a true fan of mineral powders for texture, coverage, finish and added benefits. To date, here are my picks:
BEST TEXTURE: Korres Wild Rose Mineral Foundation
This talc-free, loose powder foundation contains Korres signature Wild Rose Extract, a natural source of vitamin C that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and skin discolorations. The texture is lightweight and feels like it allows the skin to breathe. It glides on the skin with a silky-smooth texture. The coverage is very sheer which makes this the perfect setting powder, for the brightening benefits and SPF 30.
BEST COVERAGE: Youngblood Natural Mineral Foundation
Originally developed with leading doctors and for use in a medical setting, Youngblood minerals are some of the finest available. The Natural Mineral Foundation is no joke. The ultra-fine powders provide the most full-coverage I have seen, yet still feels light on the skin. It produces a flawless, glowing complexion and covers any blemish or discoloration properly. Perfect for all skintypes, it is enriched with minerals that provide UVA/UVB protection and is completely free from talc, perfumes and chemical dyes.
BEST FINISH: Laura Mercier Mineral Powder SPF 15
This finely milled powder is composed completely of natural elements with 15 active amino acids. It helps to clear the skin of toxins, promote healthy skin-cell growth and fight the aging process. The real selling point is the amazing satin finish this product produces. It makes skin look incredibly youthful and luminous. While buffing this product into the skin, it almost feels like a cream and smooths over the skin effortlessly. The water-resistant powder is long-lasting and provides medium coverage and the shade selection is full of neutral tones that look natural on the skin.
BEST IN SHOW: PRIORI CoffeeBerry Perfecting Minerals
The All-In-One mineral powder foundation. Treat/Cover/Protect. The only mineral line that contains CoffeeBerry, a powerful antioxidant that fights free radicals and the causes of aging skin. This foundation feels weightless on the skin. It contains light-diffusing minerals that reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles producing a smoother more perfected complexion. It not only evens-out skintone and redness, but treats the underlying causes. Recommended by the Skin Cancer Foundation, this is the best choice for broad spectrum UV protection: SPF 25, UVA 10, PA+++. When I wear this foundation, I think of it more as skincare than makeup. It gives me the perfect coverage and glow, in which I even feel comfortable wearing it to the gym. This is my pick for a Mineral Powder Foundation, it is truly in a category of it’s own.