Posted by Ashling Moss
Boosting your immunity is important for coping with the cold and flu season. When your immune system is strong and operating at it’s peak efficiency, your body is better able to battle illness. Making smart lifestyle choices and taking the proper supplements can keep you strong and healthy this season.
Your immune system is a balanced network of cells and organs working together to protect you from disease and sickness. These defensive cells are found in various parts of the body, such as your tonsils, spleen, lymph nodes, bone marrow and thymus gland. Your immune system is working to create antibodies that find and destroy “foreign invaders,” which cause illness. If your immune system is not working properly, you may be left defenseless.
Block these “foreign invaders” with SunWarrior Immune Shield. This revolutionary product uses gold & silver ions delivered by a carrier molecule to penetrate all fluids, cells and tissues of the body. Immune Shield enables the cells to better combat viruses, and provides for total body immune system support and protection.
By simply taking half a teaspoon daily, Immune Shield enables all nutrients to be more absorbable in the body, which means you will get a greater benefit from all your nutrients – whatever the source. Check out some amazing Immune Shield testimonials: HERE.
According to SunWarrior, in addition to taking Immune Shield, here are even more ways to protect yourself this season:
* Elderberry for Cures: Elderberry extracts or syrups have been clinically proven to help get over colds and flu. It’s not a drug. So it’s cheaper and without the side effects.
* Protective Supplements: Elderberry is curative. Echinacea herbs are protective. They’re usually sold in tinctures or extracts. Vitamin C is protective and, in large quantities, curative. Zinc is a helpful mineral for protecting against colds. Increase them with the right foods or supplements.
* Minimize Sugar: Ease up on sodas, pastries and such. A few grams of sugar can destroy your white blood cells’ ability to resist infections for several hours.
* Eat More Garlic and Onion: Besides being rich in antioxidants and selenium, garlic is antibacterial and antiviral. Both garlic and onions are part of the Allium family, which is rich in sulfur-containing compounds responsible for many of their health-promoting effects.
* Exercise:Moderate exercise, even walking a mile or two at least three times a week, helps your lymph system cleanse impurities to boost your immune system.
* Stress Less: This should be an all year practice. Many consider stress or anxiety as the leading cause for decreased immunity. Lighten up. Try meditation or yoga. Laugh more. Be less critical. Worry less.
* Sleep: Not necessarily more, but better. Make sure where you sleep is totally dark so your melatonin production will be sufficient. There are melatonin supplements if you feel the need. The different phases of sleep contain two cycles that are deep enough to refurbish your immune system. You need to sleep through them.
* Probiotics: Your body contains ten times more bacteria than cells. Most of them have to be friendly. Friendly bacteria not only attack pathogenic bacteria and fungi, but also they trigger appropriate white cell reactions to invaders and they influence your mental/emotional state. It’s estimated that eighty percent of your 100 trillion bacteria are located in the gut.
Friendly bacteria are usually depleted, especially by GMOs. We all need probiotic foods and supplements. Commercial yogurt is insufficient. Raw milk and raw cheese, fermented foods, and water kefir or milk kefir should be staples. There are probiotic supplements as well. If you’re forced into taking antibiotics, double up with probiotic supplements.
* Vitamin D3: If you live in a year round warm sunny area, you’ll need to make sure you get plenty of sun to skin exposure. If your regional climate restricts sun exposure, take your Vitamin D3 supplements. You can check your Vitamin D3 blood levels, but many experts recommend five to ten thousand units daily.
Learn more at SunWarrior Natural News: HERE
Sunwarrior was born on a warm Arizona evening during the Sedona Raw Spirit Festival. Three different men with three different dreams met with one desire, to create a company and a product that benefit mankind and the planet mankind occupies.
Nick Stern began juicing in his teens, earning him the nickname “NatureBoy” early on. In his twenties he competed as a body builder and played semi-pro sports. At the time, being an athlete meant consuming massive amounts of animal products and by-products. After his competitive career ended, his body felt toxic, racked with aches and pain. He turned back to a plant-based diet, the pain bled away, and Nick felt a renewed sense of wellness.
Denley Fowlke received his first true call to action when he became a father of twin girls just beginning their lives with serious, life-threatening conditions. He and his wife, Jan, embarked on a quest for the knowledge to save their children. Denley learned that many answers to health issues could be found in nutrition and nature. His daughters recovered, but his quest never ended.
The two men combined their dreams, their savvy business personalities, and their environmental consciousness to create Sunwarrior, a company committed to making the best plant-based products while elevating humanity and preserving the planet.
Posted in Health
Tags: About SunWarrior, allium family, anribiotics, antibacterial, antibodies, antioxidants, antiviral, anziety, bacteria, battle illness, best plant-based products, better combat viruses, blood levels, bone marrow, carrier molecule, cause illness, cells, cleanse impurities, cold and flu season, commercial yogurt, curative, decreased immunity, defenseless, defensive cells, destroy foreign invaders, drug, Echinacea herbs, Elderberry extracts or syrups, exercise, fermented foods, foods to fight illness, Garlic, GMOs, gold and silver ions, health-promoting effects, healthy, how to boost your immunity, how to protect yourself from illness, immune system, insufficient, laugh more, lymph nodes, melatonin production, melatonin supplements, milk kefir, minimize sugar, moderate exercise, network of cells and organs, Onion, peak efficiency, penetrate all fluids, plenty of sun exposure, probiotic foods, probiotic supplements, probiotics, proper supplements, protect your from disease, Protective Supplements, raw cheese, Raw milk, resist infections, reviews, revolutionary product, rich in sulfur, selenium, sickness, sleep, smart lifestyle choices, sodas, spleen, stress less, strong immunity, SunWarrior Immune Shield, SunWarrior products, testimonials, thymus gland, tissues, tonsils, total body immune system support, Vitamin C, Vitamin D3, vitamins to boost immunity, water kefir, white blood cells, worry less, Zinc
Posted by Ashling Moss
The average body is made up of 55 to 65 percent water. The brain consists of almost 70 percent water. Water is essential for hydrating your organs, digestion, circulation, maintenance of body temperature, lubricating your joints and carrying oxygen and nutrients throughout your bloodstream. Just to name a few…
Water assists in the flushing or removal of harmful toxins from the body. Toxins come from a variety of sources and must be flushed out of the body to avoid hurtful build-up. Drinking plenty of water helps to cleanse the body systems of these toxins. Overall, your body will look and feel better.
Skin is an organ, and just like any other part of the body your skin is made up of cells. And skin cells, like any other cell in the body, are made up of water. Without water, the organs will certainly not function properly or at their best. Think of a plant that you may have forgotten to water once, the way it wilted and shriveled. By staying properly hydrated you allow your body enough extra moisture to produce healthy skin cells. Your skin will thank you for the extra moisture by looking and feeling healthier, firmer and brighter.
When you’re low on fluids, the brain triggers the body’s thirst mechanism. Do not wait until you are thirsty to drink water. For those who struggle with drinking plain water there are alternative options. Herbal, black and green teas can make the experience more pleasurable, plus you boost your antioxidant intakes. There are a wide variety of water flavorings, just make sure you get a low-sugar option. You can also add a spritz of lemon, lime, or other fruit to your water for some extra flavor.
My #1 tip for how to drink more water is the Camelbak Groove. Filters as you sip, so you can hydrate on-the-go. I swear by this thing and I am not even sure why. 32oz of water disappears in seconds.
Tags: 32oz, alternative options, antioxidant, beauty, benefits, black tea, body, brighter, build-up, Camelbak Groove, cells, circulation, cleanse the body, dehydration, digestion, drink water, extra flavor, feel better, filter, firmer, function, glowing skin, green tea, healthier, healthy skin cells, hebal tea, hydrate, hydrated, hydrating your organs, lemon, lime, longevity, low-sugar, lubricating your joints and carrying oxygen, maintenance of body temperature, moisture, nutrients throughout your bloodstream., on-the-go, percent water, plant, removal of toxins, shriveled, simple, skin cells, skin organ, thirst, tips, tricks, water flavorings, watered, wilted