In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness month, shop to support the cause that affects about one in eight women in the U.S. Do your part by purchasing items that give back to the cause. Hundreds of brands and stores offer exclusive items and/or percentage of total purchase – so get out there and shop. Here are a few of my favorite items:
AG Jeans ~ The Keep A Breast Stilt – $159.00
* Made using processes free of toxic or cancer-causing chemicals, 20% of proceeds support The Keep A Breast Foundation’s™ breast cancer prevention and education programs.
DANNIJO ~ Breast Cancer Awareness Vika Bracelet – $198.00
* A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this piece will be donated to The Pink Agenda.
Coach ~ Madison Chain Wristlet – $68.00
* 20% of proceeds are donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.
Jennifer Meyer ~ Stand Up To Cancer ‘The Star’ – $1,375.00
* ALL net proceeds go to Stand Up To Cancer.
BCBGMAXAZRIA ~ Susan G. Komen Courage Sunglasses – $98.00
* Twenty percent of retail sales from each pair will be donated to Susan G. Komen for the Cure, with a guaranteed minimum donation of $25,000.
Cosabella ~ Bellissima Underwire Bra – $96.50
* 20% of proceeds are donated to Bra-ha-ha, an organization that promotes and raises awareness about breast health.
Nine West ~ Runway Relief Bootie – $149.00
* For the third consecutive year, Nine West is partnering with the CFDA to raise awareness and donations for Fashion Targets Breast Cancer (FTBC). Each step models take off the runway during Fashion Week equals a monetary donation from Nine West to FTBC.
During the summer months keep cool with lightweight bare-ly-there lingerie. Subject your intimates drawer to the same seasonal overhaul that your closet goes through. Put away the flannels and free the feather-weight options.
Opt for thin, lace skivvies, comfortable bralettes and seamless boyshorts. Sleep in delicate rompers, cami-sets and free-flowing tanks. With these comfortable and cool bare-ly there options your body and boyfriend will thank you.
Here are a few of my favorite bare necessities for summer:
Madewell ~ Perfect Racerback Tank: $25.00
Commando ~ Girl Short: $26.00
Victoria Secret ~ Lace Bandeau: $17.50
Victoria Secret ~ Lace Bralette: $24.50
Aubin & Willis ~ Hurstdene Polka-Dor Silk Pajama Playsuit: $85.o0
Cosabella ~ Dolce Soft Bra: $52.50
Cosabella ~ Dolce Boyshort: $35.00
Old Navy ~ Tank & Short Lounge Sets: $14.94
Hanky Panky ~ Signature Lace Low Rise Thong: $20.00