▶ Starting at your feet, brush in small circular motions. All skin brushing movements should be focused towards the heart, this will encourage blood circulation and lymphatic flow. Apply very light pressure in areas where skin is thin to avoid broken skin, rashes, or irritation.
Perfectly – un-perfect hair is the only way to describe The Bend. Messy… “this is what I look like when I wake up” hair, that appears effortless, but takes a little work.
This look can be done simply with a flat iron, however, flat iron waves are tricky to master and never look uniform. The following technique is easy and controllable.
‣ Styling Cream
‣ Heat Protectant
‣ 1 – 1.5 inch Curling Iron
‣ Flat Iron
‣ Texturizing Spray or Hair Spray
‣ On second day hair, apply a styling cream to add some grip to the hair. TRY: Rusk Being Sexy Cream
‣ Next apply some sort of heat protectant to the hair; spray/oil/cream. TRY: Rusk Being Sexy Argan Oil
‣ With the curling iron, begin curling 3 inches down from the roots. Haphazardly curl entire head rotating the iron inward than outward. Don’t worry too much about shape of the curl – it will be fixed in a moment.
‣ Once hair is curled and cooled, take flat iron and straighten the ends of the all curls – at least 2 inches from bottom.
‣ If happy with the results, no need to go any further. If, however, some of the curls are “too curly/prom curls” – run the flat iron gently over them. This will remove the curly-ness and result in The Bend.
‣ Finish off the hair with a texturizing spray or hair spray. TRY: Oribe Après Beach Wave and Shine Spray.
The model in the picture is wearing extensions. This look is easier to achieve with some length. If you want to add some extensions, try these: SKR Hair. In a set of SKR Extensions you will receive ten wefts. One of the wefts in the set is an ingenious Quad Weft (4 strips of hair sewn-on to one strip). This piece can be worn with the other wefts or on it’s own. It is extremely comfortable and instantly adds length, volume and body.
A Snood (also known as infinity scarf) is a tubular neck scarf that resembles a close-fitting hood worn over head. Popular in the 1940s, women used them to keep their long hair out of the way.
This versatile scarf-hood hybrid is both stylish and practical. It can be worn around shoulders or propped-up over head and will not only keep you warm but protect hair and face from weather conditions.
The Yossi Snood Hood by AllSaints is simple and chic. It is soft and comfy with cable knit detailing. Also available in black and cream, the Yossi Snood Hood is a must-have accessory for Fall.
Le Métier de Beauté (which translates to “the craft of beauty”) features stunning cosmetics and innovative products.
Become your very own alchemist with this line’s Magic Lustre Creme. This luxurious cream glaze is enriched in vitamin E and transforms any powder pigment into sheer stains and glosses for the cheeks, lips or eyes. Loose powder pigments can be difficult to work with, by adding a bit of Magic, the pigments metamorphoses into cream-based products. This makes application simple as well as enhancing color and texture.
Mix with multiple colors to find your perfect recipe or use on it’s own to create a dewy complexion.