Dynamic Duo: Vapour Organic Beauty
Vapour Organic Beauty consists of high-performing natural products, made with 70 percent organic ingredients. The line is formulated without water or other fillers, which means they are super concentrated and enjoy a longer shelf life. Vapour only uses biodegradable ingredients and recyclable packaging in order to minimize their environmental footprint.
Two exceptional products from Vapour Organic Beauty are: Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfector and Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation.
Vapour touts Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfector as the original organic BB Cream; a 3-in-1 moisturizer, primer and no-color foundation. Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfector is applied like a primer and leaves a smooth base for makeup application while achieving a natural soft satin finish. From the first application you will see a difference as it works instantly to blur imperfections, hydrate the skin and add radiance without a trace of residue. Vapour’s Light Reflective Technology immediately perfects the appearance of your skin – revealing a younger and fresh complexion.
*** In an independent study 8 out of 10 people who tried Stratus saw an immediate improvement in their skin tone and texture. Seven out of 10 people saw an immediate decrease in the appearance of lines, wrinkles and pores.***
Effortlessly achieve the look of radiant, healthy skin with Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation. This buildable, medium-to-full coverage foundation delivers a flawless and luminous finish. The lightweight formula evens the complexion and instantly perfects the skin. Vapour’s Light Reflective Technology is used to blur the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and pores. Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation feels extremly moisturizing and nourishing on the skin. Easy to apply, it blends beautifully into the skin and provides the perfect naturally healthy finish. Great for use in the colder months when skin looks dull and lackluster – this foundation will brings the skin back to life.
Both Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfector and Atmosphere Soft Focus Foundation are made with 70% Certified Organic ingredients and 30% natural mineral pigments & vitamins. Nourishes with Organic Pumpkin and Papaya complex and brightens skin with Organic Camellia. Infused with Vapour’s face specific infusion of anti-inflammatory Frankincense, antioxidant Tulsi and moisturizing and calming Lotus flowers. All the performance of a luxury moisturizer and foundation with none of the chemicals.
Vapour Organic Beauty raises the bar for revolutionary performance and purity with their Soft Focus line. Designed to balance all skin types, including combination and oily skin, the Soft Focus line will work for everyone. Both of these products can be worn separately, however, when used together they create the dynamic duo.
How To: Nude Lip
Originally applied to downplay the rest of the face when having a dramatic smoky eye or a major blush moment, the nude lip has transcended from a trend to a classic.
Your perfect nude lip will depend entirely on the shade. Remember nude is not the same as neutral, you must take into consideration your skin tone and lip color. The right color will create depth and contour as the wrong color can make the entire face look dull or washed-out.
Choosing a color for your skin tone:
- For fair or pale skin: Avoid beige tones. Opt for soft pinks, peaches or pale apricot as your base shade.
- For the golden girls: Creamy, caramel-toned nudes and warm beiges. Avoid anything too cool, like grays or silver-toned shades.
- For olive tones: Just about any nude shade will work, from beige to bronze to pinks.
- For skin with yellow undertones: Light, creamy-toned beiges like latte or mocha.
- For dark-toned skin: Go for chocolate tones such as rich golden browns and coffees.
- Nude Lip Liner – Favorite: Here
- Lip Brush
- Nude Lipstick – Favorite: Here
- Nude Lipgloss – Favorite: Here
- Prep and moisturize the lips.
- Blot a layer of foundation onto the lips. This will let lipstick perform at it’s truest color.
- Define lips with a liner that is the half-a-shade deeper than lipstick. This will give the illusion of plumper lips.
- Using a lip brush, apply lipstick.
- Blot the lips with tissue and reapply.
- If a glossy finish is preferred – apply nude lipgloss.