Skincare 101: The skin’s moisture levels are controlled by lipids, oily substances produced by the epidermis (outer layer of skin). An epidermis that is deficient in lipids allows water to escape from the skin and evaporate, causing dryness. Chilly temperatures, cold winds, low humidity, and dry indoor heat cause water to evaporate from the skin because there is more water in your skin than in the air. Combat winter skin with nourishing and hydrating skincare.
In the winter, we need to add products to our skincare regime that protect from the harsh elements. If you are still using your normal, summertime, lightweight moisturizer, bump it up to a more emollient one. boscia Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 is an advanced cream that delivers continuous moisture to reverse dryness, help diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness, and restore luminosity and brightness. This cream additionally provides SPF 15 protection, which is essential for the prevention of future damage from harmful UVA/UVB rays and other environmental stresses.
Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 contains a highly-effective proprietary botanical formula:
- Trehalose Derivative: a plant sugar that has water-binding properties and a powerful skin-conditioning humectant that provides continuous, long-lasting skin moisture.
- Magnolia Bark Extract: brightens skin discoloration and improves skin elasticity and firmness by preventing the breakdown of collagen and elastin by UV light.
- Mulberry Extract: provides whitening and brightening effects, prevents discoloration such as age spots and improves skin dullness.
- Mallow Extract: helps reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Penta-Peptide: promotes skin firmness, minimizes and prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Leaf: botanical that prevents free radical damage, protects and nourishes.
- Willowherb: plant that provides soothing relief for skin,calms inflammation and reduces redness.
- SPF 15 UVA/UVB Sunscreen (broad spectrum sunscreen): • Octinoxate absorbs UVB radiation to prevent skin damage and sunburn. • Avobenzone (Parsol 1789) absorbs UVA radiation to prevent premature aging.
boscia Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 is by far the most hydrating daytime cream I have ever used. The gel-like consistency quickly absorbs into the skin and feels amazingly nourishing. TRUTH: If the bottle did not say “SPF 15” – I would never believe it contained sun protection. There is no trace of white residue or heavy, overwhelming texture. This cream does not make the face look shiny or slick, but healthy and glowing.
Win the battle against winter skin with boscia Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15.
Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation combines skin nourishing benefits, sun protection and perfect coverage, making it – The Triple Threat.
This luxurious foundation is a serious moisturizing treatment for the skin. The consistency is extremely emollient, balm-like. It feels nourishing and healing on the skin. The medium to full coverage foundation leaves skin looking fresh and dewy – healthy.
This product applies best using a foundation brush. I like to massage the product on the back of my hand to “activate” or warm-up the foundation. Once applied, skin tone is even, radiant and hydrated. Setting this foundation with powder is a must for combination to oily skin. Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation lasts all day and does not settle into fine lines and pores.
Over time, using this foundation will help to reduce visible signs of aging. Extra Repair Foundation is formulated with: Peptides to boost natural collagen levels, Carrot Extract to reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles and both Shea and Muru Muru Butter to strengthen skin’s natural barrier and replenish moisture.
Finally ‘the triple threat’ would not be complete without sun protection. Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation provides broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in SPF 25 and Vitamin E to protect against free radicals.
Bobbi Brown Extra Repair Foundation is the answer to dull winter skin – cover/nourish/protect – The Triple Threat.