Must-have summer accessory… sunglasses. Available in a superabundance of styles, colors and designs, determining the right shape for your face structure can be exhausting. I have chosen five universally flattering designs that will look fantastic on anyone. From classic aviators to fun heart-shaped lenses, here are some options to change up your look without breaking the bank.
Topshop – Knot Detail Large Sunglasses – $32.00
Asos – Gold Mirrored Sunglasses – $20.69
Forever 21 – F6689 Sunglasses – $5.86
Blue Moon – Heart Shaped Sunglasses – $22.00
Urban Outfitters – Candy Beach Two-Toned Cat Eye Sunglasses – $12.99
Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit is a palette of two complementary powders, dark and light, that help contour, sculpt and correct the face structure.
Contouring provides definition to the face by accentuating and/or minimizing features. By simply adding shadows, which create dimension, one can sculpt cheekbones, thin/lengthen/shorten the nose and/or make face look thinner.
- Angled Brush
- A dark matte powder or cream (2 shades darker than skintone)
- A light matte powder or cream (1-2 shades lighter than skintone)
1. In order to find the contours of the face – make a fishy-face.
2. See diagram and apply where dark shade is placed. The diagram is for placement purposes only. Do not just draw a streak of color down the cheek. Blend…Blend…Blend…
3. See diagram and apply where highlighter is placed. Blend…Blend…Blend…
Contouring all of these areas is not necessary on everyone. Each face structure is different. Find the problem areas you would like to correct and go from there.