The Sweater Coat: Vince
Update your outerwear with a chunky knit sweater coat. The Vince Honeycomb Knit Cardigan is a perfect piece for Fall/Winter. This versatile knit can be worn under heavy coats in cold weather or on it’s own in mild weather. A reliable piece that can make any outfit more wearable.
The draping on this sweater coat falls beautifully. For an effortless and flawless look, pair with a slim pant and bootie. Like the picture, add different textures like leather that pair nicely with the honeycomb pattern. If you need a little glitz and glamour – add a jeweled broach.
Keep cozy this winter in a stylish sweater coat.
How To: Quick Smokey Eye
The key to any smokey eye look is proper blending. The goal is to achieve a gradient effect, dark to light. Standard black is not your only option, experiment with color. Here’s how:
⋄ Cream Eyeshadow that matches skintone or Eyeshadow Primer
⋄ Powder Eyeshadow that matches skintone
⋄ Kohl Eye Pencil
⋄ Powder Eye Shadow that matches Kohl Eye Pencil
⋄ Pencil Brush
1. Apply cream eyeshadow or primer over eyelid to create a smooth base. Apply matching powder eyeshadow to set.
2. Use kohl eye pencil to trace top lashline from the inner to outer corners (this does not need to be perfect).
3. With pencil brush – start smudging. The goal is to have the darkest line close the lashline as color fades up.
4. Dip pencil brush in matching eyeshadow and blend the color up and outward from the pencil liner. (the higher you take this on the eyelid the more dramatic the look).
5. On the lower lashline, use kohl eye pencil to create tiny dots between lashes.
6. With pencil brush – start smudging. Dip pencil brush in matching eyeshadow and smudge to set.
7. Use Q-Tip to clean-up. Finish with two heavy coats of black mascara.
Optional: For more drama, line upper and lower waterline.
Tip: I like to finish this look by sweeping a light soft brown eyeshadow in the crease. This will warm-up the entire eye area.