A more playful take on statement jewelry has been popping up in the form of swingy tassel earrings, bracelets and necklaces. The global-inspired look is available in a multitude of colors, lengths and styles. From colorful bracelets and shoulder-grazing danglers to simple rope pendants, finding a piece of tassel jewelry to fit your style and budget is a cinch. Here are a few favorites.
1. Isabel Marant: Asphalt Cowboy Necklace: $342.00
2. Max & Chloe: Ali NY Silver Traveler Tassel Earrings: $60.00
3. Lucy Folk: Jasmine Flower Braided Bracelets: $72.00
4. Max & Chloe: Ali NY Gold City Tassel Belcher Bracelet: $70.00
5. J.Crew: Double-Tassel Necklace: $62.00
Cuff-style bracelets are the perfect accessory for the minimalist. One statement wrist ornament is all that is needed to tie a look together. Available in all sorts of colors, textures and designs here are 5 under $50.
Max & Chloe – Bellissima Carved Flower Cuff ~ $40.00
ASOS – French Connection Chainmail & Tassel Clasp Bracelet ~ $45.74
Nordstroms – Moschitto Designs Wide Cuff ~ $32.00
ASOS – Textured Curved Wide Cuff ~ $14.64
Juicy Couture – Leather Charm Cuff Bracelet ~ $47.99