Nutrient Infusion: Tata Harper Replenishing Nutrient Complex
Like a multivitamin for the skin, Tata Harper’s Replenishing Nutrient Complex provides antioxidants, nutrients, fatty acids, lipids, amino acids, and omegas essential for softening the visual signs of aging. Brightening and rejuvenating the complexion, this formula leaves the skin silky soft and strong.
Suitable for all skin types, the Replenishing Nutrient Complex is formulated with:
- Alfalfa Extract, high in vitamins A, B, C, D and E, helps maintain a youthful appearance and protects skin from environmental conditions that cause damage
- Improves the appearance of skin tone with Rose Geranium
- Soothes dry, dehydrated skin and aids in cellular repair with Calendula
- Borage Oil keeps skin healthy and supple with high levels of Gamma Linolenic Acid
- Jojoba and Borage provide nutrients and fatty acids while aiding skin lipid and moisture retention
- Provides a final layer of environmental protection to the skin
This is the best post-beach treatment ever! After sun, surf and sand you really feel this product “replenish” all the nutrients back into the skin. Unlike a lot of face oils, this one soaks into the skin beautifully and does not leave an oily layer. With a subtle floral aroma that smells fresh and feminine, Tata Harper’s Replenishing Nutrient Complex is a must-have.
About Tata Harper
Tata Harper had no intention of entering the beauty world until her stepfather was diagnosed with cancer. His doctor told him to stop all personal care products which started Tata Harper’s curiosity. She checked the Skin Deep Database only to find that the high-end products she had been using for years were highly toxic. With her scientific and engineering background, she traveled the world searching for comparable natural beauty products. “I chose to spend my money on high quality ingredients rather than packaging and marketing, which is usually the opposite of what other brands do” says Harper. Even before they had their new packaging , they received letters asking if they would ship the product in Ziploc bags. If that’s not a testimony to product performance, I don’t know what is.