Boosting your immunity is important for coping with the cold and flu season. When your immune system is strong and operating at it’s peak efficiency, your body is better able to battle illness. Making smart lifestyle choices and taking the proper supplements can keep you strong and healthy this season.
Your immune system is a balanced network of cells and organs working together to protect you from disease and sickness. These defensive cells are found in various parts of the body, such as your tonsils, spleen, lymph nodes, bone marrow and thymus gland. Your immune system is working to create antibodies that find and destroy “foreign invaders,” which cause illness. If your immune system is not working properly, you may be left defenseless.
Block these “foreign invaders” with SunWarrior Immune Shield. This revolutionary product uses gold & silver ions delivered by a carrier molecule to penetrate all fluids, cells and tissues of the body. Immune Shield enables the cells to better combat viruses, and provides for total body immune system support and protection.
By simply taking half a teaspoon daily, Immune Shield enables all nutrients to be more absorbable in the body, which means you will get a greater benefit from all your nutrients – whatever the source. Check out some amazing Immune Shield testimonials: HERE.
According to SunWarrior, in addition to taking Immune Shield, here are even more ways to protect yourself this season:
* Elderberry for Cures: Elderberry extracts or syrups have been clinically proven to help get over colds and flu. It’s not a drug. So it’s cheaper and without the side effects.
* Protective Supplements: Elderberry is curative. Echinacea herbs are protective. They’re usually sold in tinctures or extracts. Vitamin C is protective and, in large quantities, curative. Zinc is a helpful mineral for protecting against colds. Increase them with the right foods or supplements.
* Minimize Sugar: Ease up on sodas, pastries and such. A few grams of sugar can destroy your white blood cells’ ability to resist infections for several hours.
* Eat More Garlic and Onion: Besides being rich in antioxidants and selenium, garlic is antibacterial and antiviral. Both garlic and onions are part of the Allium family, which is rich in sulfur-containing compounds responsible for many of their health-promoting effects.
* Exercise:Moderate exercise, even walking a mile or two at least three times a week, helps your lymph system cleanse impurities to boost your immune system.
* Stress Less: This should be an all year practice. Many consider stress or anxiety as the leading cause for decreased immunity. Lighten up. Try meditation or yoga. Laugh more. Be less critical. Worry less.
* Sleep: Not necessarily more, but better. Make sure where you sleep is totally dark so your melatonin production will be sufficient. There are melatonin supplements if you feel the need. The different phases of sleep contain two cycles that are deep enough to refurbish your immune system. You need to sleep through them.
* Probiotics: Your body contains ten times more bacteria than cells. Most of them have to be friendly. Friendly bacteria not only attack pathogenic bacteria and fungi, but also they trigger appropriate white cell reactions to invaders and they influence your mental/emotional state. It’s estimated that eighty percent of your 100 trillion bacteria are located in the gut.
Friendly bacteria are usually depleted, especially by GMOs. We all need probiotic foods and supplements. Commercial yogurt is insufficient. Raw milk and raw cheese, fermented foods, and water kefir or milk kefir should be staples. There are probiotic supplements as well. If you’re forced into taking antibiotics, double up with probiotic supplements.
* Vitamin D3: If you live in a year round warm sunny area, you’ll need to make sure you get plenty of sun to skin exposure. If your regional climate restricts sun exposure, take your Vitamin D3 supplements. You can check your Vitamin D3 blood levels, but many experts recommend five to ten thousand units daily.
Learn more at SunWarrior Natural News: HERE
Sunwarrior was born on a warm Arizona evening during the Sedona Raw Spirit Festival. Three different men with three different dreams met with one desire, to create a company and a product that benefit mankind and the planet mankind occupies.
Nick Stern began juicing in his teens, earning him the nickname “NatureBoy” early on. In his twenties he competed as a body builder and played semi-pro sports. At the time, being an athlete meant consuming massive amounts of animal products and by-products. After his competitive career ended, his body felt toxic, racked with aches and pain. He turned back to a plant-based diet, the pain bled away, and Nick felt a renewed sense of wellness.
Denley Fowlke received his first true call to action when he became a father of twin girls just beginning their lives with serious, life-threatening conditions. He and his wife, Jan, embarked on a quest for the knowledge to save their children. Denley learned that many answers to health issues could be found in nutrition and nature. His daughters recovered, but his quest never ended.
The two men combined their dreams, their savvy business personalities, and their environmental consciousness to create Sunwarrior, a company committed to making the best plant-based products while elevating humanity and preserving the planet.