Powder highlighting products can often look artificial. Dior Poudre Shimmer in Amber Diamond highlights the complexion with subtle sheen. Formulated with “Jeweled Microdust,” a finely micro-milled powder, the tiny particles kiss the light and leave skin radiant and glowing.
In typical Dior fashion, packaging arrives beautifully in a velvet pouch with a sturdy royal blue mirrored compact. The product consists of five blendable colors in varying sizes; ivory, pale pink, bronze, frosty rose and peach. Each individual shade can be worn alone as a highlight, on-top of blush or as an eye shadow or swirled together to create a warm and glowing champagne/gold sheen. The oil-free powder applies like silk and emits a soft illuminating glow.
Dior Poudre Shimmer is perfect for both young and mature skin. The finely-milled powder has no trace of glitter or sparkle, therefore will not emphasize fine lines or problem areas. It is designed to blend accurately with the skin’s natural tone for an even smooth finish. The universal shade works on every skin tone, making it an effective product all-year-round.
Make Up For Ever Sculpting Kit is a palette of two complementary powders, dark and light, that help contour, sculpt and correct the face structure.
Contouring provides definition to the face by accentuating and/or minimizing features. By simply adding shadows, which create dimension, one can sculpt cheekbones, thin/lengthen/shorten the nose and/or make face look thinner.
- Angled Brush
- A dark matte powder or cream (2 shades darker than skintone)
- A light matte powder or cream (1-2 shades lighter than skintone)
1. In order to find the contours of the face – make a fishy-face.
2. See diagram and apply where dark shade is placed. The diagram is for placement purposes only. Do not just draw a streak of color down the cheek. Blend…Blend…Blend…
3. See diagram and apply where highlighter is placed. Blend…Blend…Blend…
Contouring all of these areas is not necessary on everyone. Each face structure is different. Find the problem areas you would like to correct and go from there.