If you have not jumped on the Clarisonic band-wagon… Get moving!
This ingenious little device is like having professional-style facials daily in the comfort of your own home. Recommended by dermatologists, the Clarisonic Skincare Brush uses sonic frequency to remove dirt and oil from the skin, resulting in, smooth, radiant… healthy skin.
My pick is the smaller version – Clarisonic Mia. The brush size is exactly the same as the original only this device is travel-sized. It is recommended to change the brush-head every 3-4 months and to clease it with antibacterial soap. Clarisonic has recently introduced a new brush head, Deep Pore Cleansing, ideal for cleansing oily skin, large pores or hard to reach areas of the face, such as around the nose. All brushes are gentle enough for daily use.
Tip: Those with extra-sensitive skin, when purchasing new brush heads, look for the Sensitive Cleansing (limited edition) or Delicate Cleansing.
Sonic Cleansing Benefits (Clarisonic Website):
- Removes 6X more makeup than manual cleansing
- Leaves skin feeling and looking smoother
- Removes impurities that keep creams and serums from working their best
- Gentle enough to use twice a day
- Reduces oily areas, dry skin patches and blemishes
- Minimizes the appearance of visible pores