Winter Skin: Boscia Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15
Skincare 101: The skin’s moisture levels are controlled by lipids, oily substances produced by the epidermis (outer layer of skin). An epidermis that is deficient in lipids allows water to escape from the skin and evaporate, causing dryness. Chilly temperatures, cold winds, low humidity, and dry indoor heat cause water to evaporate from the skin because there is more water in your skin than in the air. Combat winter skin with nourishing and hydrating skincare.
In the winter, we need to add products to our skincare regime that protect from the harsh elements. If you are still using your normal, summertime, lightweight moisturizer, bump it up to a more emollient one. boscia Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 is an advanced cream that delivers continuous moisture to reverse dryness, help diminish the appearance of uneven skin tone and dullness, and restore luminosity and brightness. This cream additionally provides SPF 15 protection, which is essential for the prevention of future damage from harmful UVA/UVB rays and other environmental stresses.
Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 contains a highly-effective proprietary botanical formula:
- Trehalose Derivative: a plant sugar that has water-binding properties and a powerful skin-conditioning humectant that provides continuous, long-lasting skin moisture.
- Magnolia Bark Extract: brightens skin discoloration and improves skin elasticity and firmness by preventing the breakdown of collagen and elastin by UV light.
- Mulberry Extract: provides whitening and brightening effects, prevents discoloration such as age spots and improves skin dullness.
- Mallow Extract: helps reduce and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- Palmitoyl Penta-Peptide: promotes skin firmness, minimizes and prevents fine lines and wrinkles.
- Jojoba Leaf: botanical that prevents free radical damage, protects and nourishes.
- Willowherb: plant that provides soothing relief for skin,calms inflammation and reduces redness.
- SPF 15 UVA/UVB Sunscreen (broad spectrum sunscreen): • Octinoxate absorbs UVB radiation to prevent skin damage and sunburn. • Avobenzone (Parsol 1789) absorbs UVA radiation to prevent premature aging.
boscia Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15 is by far the most hydrating daytime cream I have ever used. The gel-like consistency quickly absorbs into the skin and feels amazingly nourishing. TRUTH: If the bottle did not say “SPF 15” – I would never believe it contained sun protection. There is no trace of white residue or heavy, overwhelming texture. This cream does not make the face look shiny or slick, but healthy and glowing.
Win the battle against winter skin with boscia Restorative Day Moisture Cream SPF 15.
Lip Lacquer: Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars
Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars combine the longevity of a lipstick, with consistency of a gloss. 100% vegan and cruelty-free, OCC has created a truly innovative product.
Become your own alchemist with OCC Lip Tars. With 40 blendable shades, one is inspired to invent and create new colors of their own.
OCC Lip Tars contain an unprecedented amount of pigment and are very true to color. They have a very liquid consistency, which makes application difficult. For more precision, I suggest using a lip-brush.
Unlike traditional lipsticks, Lip Tars come packaged in a small squeeze tube. You only need a tiny bead of color for an application, so they last forever despite their small size. The product goes on very slick and moist and dries down to a satin finish. It feels lightweight and comfortable on the lips and is truly long-lasting. Formulated with Hemp Oil, Peppermint Oil and Vitamin E, OCC Lip Tars feel as good on the lips as they look.
Lacquer your lips in high-impact color with Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tars.