Natural Detox: Elemental Herbology Detox Bathing Infusion
Posted by Ashling Moss
After a long weekend away, nothing is better than coming home and diving into a bath. Since the weekend was filled with long nights, food and drink – the Detox Bathing Infusion by Elemental Herbology is what I reach for.
Simply add 2-3 capfuls of this magical elixir to your bath and your body is instantly revived. This detoxifying botanical bath oil helps stimulate circulation, reduce fluid retention, increase lymphatic drainage and eliminate toxins that can manifest in cellulite. Free from parabens, sulfates, preservatives and synthetic fragrances this natural detox will leave your skin soft and nourished and your body energized and “back-to-normal.”
- Grapefruit has a powerful astringent, diuretic and thermogenic action which helps stimulate circulation, fight fatigue, detoxify the blood, shift fluid retention and eliminate cellulite.
- Juniper Berry helps tone the skin and stimulate circulation, aqua-drainage and cell renewal.
- Rosemary helps stimulate circulation and invigorate body and mind. Great oil for helping alleviate depression and improve concentration and focus.
- Geranium has a wonderful ability to harmonise the body while stimulating circulation and encouraging aqua-drainage.
- Sweet Almond, Jojoba and Peach Kernel combine to soften and nourish the skin.
Posted in Bath & Body, Beauty
Tags: astringent, bath, cell renewal, concentration, depression, detoxify the blood, detoxifying botanical bath oil, diuretic, drink, eliminate toxins, energized, fight fatigue, focus, food, grapefruit, increase lymphatic drainage, invigorate body, Juniper Berry, key ingredients, long nights, long weekend, manifest in cellulite, natural detox, nourish skin, parabens, preservatives, reduce fluid retention, soften skin, stimulate circulation, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, thermogenic, tone skin