Regarded as the Queen of Cleansing, Eve Lom is one of the most acclaimed and sought-after facialists in the world. Her skincare philosophy is that when it comes to achieving great skin, less is more.
The basis of Eve Lom skincare regime is cleansing. The Eve Lom cleanser is concocted of a powerful blend of Egyptian chamomle, hops, clove, coccoa butter and eucalyptus oil that is suitable for all skin types. This product tones, exfoliates and cleanses all-in-one to achieve perfectly balanced skin.
The cleanser comes with a woven muslin cloth, used to improve skin circulation while cleansing and exfoliates the skin in minutes. It makes your skin feel baby soft and removes absolutely everything.
The Eve Lom Cleanser has been described by Vogue as the “best cleanser in the world” and is also a cult-product used by women all over the world.
EVE LOM CLEANSING TIPS:
- Once a day, at night, for normal/dry skin types
- Twice a day, morning and night, for oily/very oily skin types
- Massage a small amount onto the face and neck over grime and make-up from the day. At this stage the cleanser will remove all forms of make-up from the skin.
- Fill a basin with hot water and immerse the muslin cloth. Squeeze off excess water and gently press the cloth onto the face and neck for a few seconds. The heat will soften the skin and open the pores, allowing the aromatic oils to cleanse the skin of impurities. For the optimum cleanse, repeat this stage three times.
- Fold the hot, rinsed cloth into a square and work it in small, circular movements across the face and neck to remove all traces of Cleanser.
- The muslin will gently exfoliate the skin surface and encourage blood circulation, leaving the skin feeling exceptionally smooth.
- When using the Cleanser at night, add this step. Rinse the cloth in cool water and press onto the face and neck.
- This helps close the pores, giving the skin a more even, toned appearance. It also leaves the skin feeling fresh and ultra clean.
Spice up dreary winter fashion with neon hues. Fluorescent-colored bags are radiating in stores everywhere. These high-wattage accessories can add a fresh and fun look to wardrobe staples.
Incorporate neon pieces into your closet this season. Paired with black, a pop of glowing color presents a more stimulating look. Vivid colors can bring-out tones and details in patterns, prints and florals and coupled with neutrals, neons with look sharp and modern.
The neon trend continues to glow year after year. This season create your own fresh take on the trend.
Net-A-Porter ~ Marc by Marc Jacobs: Neon Croc-Effect Leather Shoulder Bag: $495.00
Bloomingdale’s ~ The Cambridge Satchel Company: Fluorescent Satchel-Neon: $155.00
Barneys New York ~ Givenchy Medium Leather Nightingale: $2265.00
Neiman Marcus ~ Michael Kors: Gia Ostrich -Embossed Leather Clutch, Neon Pink: $450.00
Milani Baked Blush is a finely-miled powder that provides a luminous glow to the cheeks. Infused with a multifold of shimmering tones, these blushers contain swirls of complexion brighteners.
Dolce Pink (pictured first), is my recommendation. The baby pink color is emphasized with bursts of gold and yellow undertones that provide an angelic glow to the skin.
These baked blushers can be comparable to MAC Mineralize Blush and Skinfinish. Both products have the same appearance with a much different price tag. The Milani products produce a glowing sheen on the skin while the MAC products tend to look more frosted and glittery. The Milani Blush also feels lighter in texture on the skin.
Milani Baked Blush is a great drugstore purchase, however, with the affordable price tag comes quality issues. There is a lot of fall-out to these products. The finely-milled powders are quite fragile and should be handled with care.