Part foundation/part skincare, Kevyn Aucoin’s Sensual Skin Tinted Balm works to hide imperfections, even out skin tone and combat signs of aging.
Presumedly formulated as a lighter version of the Kevyn Aucoin cult favorite, Sensual Skin Enhancer the Sensual Skin Tinted Balm boasts a more liquid texture and sheer coverage.
- Treats with botanical rice extract, rich in peptides
- Increases cell longevity
- Induces a delay in aging
- Derivative of licorice soothes and calms the skin
- Conceals imperfections with light-weight pigments versus dense compounds
- Protects against UVA and UVB rays with a theoretic SPF 20 (see below)
- Oil-free, paraben-free and D5-free
The balmy-texture instantly melts into skin and provides a light coverage. Perfect for all skintones, the Sensual Skin Tinted Balm seems to contain illuminating properties that leaves the skin looking healthy, glowing and natural. It feels lightweight and nourishing and lasts all day on the skin.
As for the SPF properties, “theoretic SPF” simply means – like most foundations – it all depends on how you apply this foundation (light application/thick application) and not to rely on it alone – especially in UV lighting. I quite like this terminology and believe many other brands should say the same.
Available in four shades, Kevyn Aucoin’s Sensual Skin Tinted Balm will treat, protect and tint the skin to perfection.