The anticipation is building as the eagerly awaited Isabel Marant collection for H&M draws nearer. As we all know, Parisian designer Isabel Marant has teamed up with H&M to create this autumn/winter designer collection featuring clothing as well as accessories for women, men and teenagers.
“I aim to create something real, that women want to wear in their everyday lives, with a certain carelessness, which I think is very Parisian: you dress up, but do not pay too much attention and still look sexy. The collection is infused with this kind of easiness and attitude. Everything can be mixed following one’s own instincts: my take on fashion is all about personality” say Isabel Marant. The collection is available from November 14th 2013 in H&M 250 stores worldwide.
Regarded as the Queen of Cleansing, Eve Lom is one of the most acclaimed and sought-after facialists in the world. Her skincare philosophy is that when it comes to achieving great skin, less is more.
The basis of Eve Lom skincare regime is cleansing. The Eve Lom cleanser is concocted of a powerful blend of Egyptian chamomle, hops, clove, coccoa butter and eucalyptus oil that is suitable for all skin types. This product tones, exfoliates and cleanses all-in-one to achieve perfectly balanced skin.
The cleanser comes with a woven muslin cloth, used to improve skin circulation while cleansing and exfoliates the skin in minutes. It makes your skin feel baby soft and removes absolutely everything.
The Eve Lom Cleanser has been described by Vogue as the “best cleanser in the world” and is also a cult-product used by women all over the world.
EVE LOM CLEANSING TIPS:
- Once a day, at night, for normal/dry skin types
- Twice a day, morning and night, for oily/very oily skin types
- Massage a small amount onto the face and neck over grime and make-up from the day. At this stage the cleanser will remove all forms of make-up from the skin.
- Fill a basin with hot water and immerse the muslin cloth. Squeeze off excess water and gently press the cloth onto the face and neck for a few seconds. The heat will soften the skin and open the pores, allowing the aromatic oils to cleanse the skin of impurities. For the optimum cleanse, repeat this stage three times.
- Fold the hot, rinsed cloth into a square and work it in small, circular movements across the face and neck to remove all traces of Cleanser.
- The muslin will gently exfoliate the skin surface and encourage blood circulation, leaving the skin feeling exceptionally smooth.
- When using the Cleanser at night, add this step. Rinse the cloth in cool water and press onto the face and neck.
- This helps close the pores, giving the skin a more even, toned appearance. It also leaves the skin feeling fresh and ultra clean.